May 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone ever!?!

So I emptied the dirty cloths from the diaper bag into the laundry, I guess a diaper got in there clean thank goodness but... What a mess I the washing machine!!! Not what I wanted to do this morning, hand wash the clothes wash the washer and then rewash the cloths!! If you haven't seen the insides of a diaper it's zillions of tinny plastic balls that absorbe water and swell and stick to everything!!

What careless things have you done that made more work for you?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Anyone ever!?!

• Options
    I don't cd... but while I was still on mat leave I threw a dirty diaper into the trash can, and walked out of the room... well, apparently my chihuahua LOVES dirty diapers, and when I went back into ds's room, those little bead thingys were EVERYWHERE (and of course poop too) because he decided to tear up the diaper and munch on it....  They are so hard to clean up (and I have wood floors, I couldn't imagine it on carpet!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Now that DS is interested in grabbing every little thing and putting it in his mouth, I have learned to preoccupy him with a small toy while I change his diapers. Otherwise he will steal the wipe I cover his penis with to avoid spraying all over while he is being changed and/or pull on the sides of the diaper, grab his feet which makes it near impossible to complete the diaper changing process smoothly, etc. Well DH generally forgets to follow this rule, and last week while changing a dirty diaper DS not only grabbed the wipe with one hand but reached down and grabbed a handful of poop with his other hand. Fortunately DH grabbed his hand before he stuck it in his mouth OMGGGGG but it took a while to clean his hands and fingers. It was under his nails and everything!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepicklesx:
    Now that DS is interested in grabbing every little thing and putting it in his mouth, I have learned to preoccupy him with a small toy while I change his diapers. Otherwise he will steal the wipe I cover his penis with to avoid spraying all over while he is being changed and/or pull on the sides of the diaper, grab his feet which makes it near impossible to complete the diaper changing process smoothly, etc. Well DH generally forgets to follow this rule, and last week while changing a dirty diaper DS not only grabbed the wipe with one hand but reached down and grabbed a handful of poop with his other hand. Fortunately DH grabbed his hand before he stuck it in his mouth OMGGGGG but it took a while to clean his hands and fingers. It was under his nails and everything!

This made me laugh, I can picture it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"