Upstate NY Babies

Moms or Moms to be in Franklin County?

Hey all, this is my first post over here, came across this site doing a bit of Googling! 

Im moving to the Franklin County area within the next few months (Definitely by Black Friday if ive got anything to do with it!) from England where i was born and my daughter was also born. Im married to a man originally from Upstate NY, hence the move.

Anyway, just wondering if there are any other moms in this area.  :)

Re: Moms or Moms to be in Franklin County?

• I do not live in Franklin Cty but I went to college up there in Plattsburgh. I love upstate NY and would not trade it for anything, so WELCOME!!!

Good luck with the move and get ready for harsh winters, just a heads up. 

• Thanks! Yeah the winters are quite something. So are the summers for that matter! It will be a big change from England but im sure i will get used to it.
  • Loading the player...
  • An early welcome to you! I've lived in Franklin County for almost two years now, was a North Jersey resident for 28 years prior to the move, it's been a big adjustment!
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you! It looks like we will be there in October now :)

How did you find adjusting? Im going to have to get used to cold winters and hot summers! Im just used to rain!

• Hello! I live in St Lawrence County (which is right next to Franklin) and other than a few years in FL in my early 20's have been here all my life.  Good Luck to you and your family!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you! 

Its going pretty well so far apart from the snow... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"