Pre-School and Daycare

Light and warm winter jacket

Any recommendations for my 4 year olds? I have fleece jackets that probably arent warm enough (we wear these most often) and big puffies that dont fit in the car. I like the North Face type but am hoping to spend less. Any recommendations? Thanks

Re: Light and warm winter jacket

• DD has a puffer from Gap that acutally squishes down to not being too big for the car, and she has a really warm jacket from Lands End that is not puffy at all, but really warm. I'd try Lands End for sure!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • if you can try lands end today, they are runing 30% off deal and shipping over $50 i think is free.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Wal-mart's Faded Glory are not overly bulky and are a good $$
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Both of our boys wear the down sweater coat from Patagonia.  They are a little pricey and you can find deals if you shop off season online.  They are very light!  I actually have one myself so I have an idea of warmth.  We wear those in the 30-40 degree weather.

They each also have the boys down coat from Hanna Andersson which I bought on sale earlier in the year.  Those are definitely warmer and more roomier to fit over their snow pants.  We use those below 30 degrees F and mostly for ski lessons, etc. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My son has a Bugaboo from Columbia. They are expensive in the store but I always find a great deal on one on-line.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I get my kids the jackets that have the fleece part that can zip out from Lands End (and many other places have them including Target).  They are not the big buffer jackets but are super warm and I live in MN! 
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"