Maryland Babies
Options

Good Massage Places?

I am asking for prenatal massage for Christmas and I was wondering if you ladies had any recommendations for a good place in the Hunt Valley to Owings Mills area or somewhere in between.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Massage Places?

• Options
    Spa in the valley is amazing! They have the Tuscan room which u can enjoy an hour before your procedure.... Although there isn't much in there when your pregnant jacuzzi, sauna, etc. But there Is a great massage shower for afterwards!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Twins!!! How exciting!!

Sorry, no massage recs, but yay!!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSarahKate31:

Twins!!! How exciting!!

Sorry, no massage recs, but yay!!

Yes we are beyond excited! It was a long road to get here! Can't wait to see the little beans again tomorrow!

• Options

Omg, twins!! So happy for you!! How are you feeling?

I would guess that Renaissance probably does a good prenatal massage (but I'd call first to be sure they do them).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations. I went to Ojas in Mt Washington they have a location in Ownings Mills too, maybe even Hunt Valley, I'm not sure. Book with Michelle she is very experienced and educated in prenatal and was amazing. You will love it.
  • Options

Congratulations!!

Don't go to Spa at the Avenue in White Marsh. I didn't really care for their services. 

• Options
    Spa in the Valley at Hunt Valley is GREAT!! I have always used Deenie for my regular and prenatal massages and have asked for a gift certificate for Christmas too!  But, keep in mind, Monday's are men's days so you wouldn't be able to use the Tuscan Room, etc.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMella&T:

Omg, twins!! So happy for you!! How are you feeling?

I would guess that Renaissance probably does a good prenatal massage (but I'd call first to be sure they do them).

Thanks!!! Doing ok, just exhausted and not sleeping well isn't helping! Ugh.

Thank you ladies for your responses!

• Options
    Chas at the Ritz Carlton in Locust Point.

Seriously you will feel amazing when you leave there. The place is phenomenal and I always consider selling off a kidney or a lung after I leave there so I could maintain that kind of lifestyle. Plus they have free valet!!
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"