October 2012 Moms
Options

Cleaning products

What cleaning products do you use for baby's material items(co-sleeper, swing, bassinet, ect)?

I saw baby lysol at walmart, and now I cant find it anywhere! I want something to freshen up Jovanni's swing and co-sleeper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cleaning products

• Options
    Costco cleaning wipes. They're not baby specific. I use them for way more than I should. Not very green of me. :(
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use Dapple. You can get it at the baby store among other places. I also use Clorox wipes on areas that lo is not near.
    For the swing I take it apart and throw it in the washing machine. When there was a poop stain on it I washed it with bleach and then again with all free and clear
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chlorox Wipes for the hard parts (once she starts touching and chewing on things I will use something a little more friendly) and I was the fabric in the washing machine with Dreft and vinegar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelauracoro:
    I use Dapple. You can get it at the baby store among other places. I also use Clorox wipes on areas that lo is not near.
    For the swing I take it apart and throw it in the washing machine. When there was a poop stain on it I washed it with bleach and then again with all free and clear

I love dapple products!

• Options
    Has anyone heard of norwex? A friend was talking about it tonight, how it's 'friendly'. I dunno. I bleach everything. May have to rethink my strategy soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Norwex us great. I'm bias...since I'm a consultant. However if you research your disenfetant wipes solution you will learn most people use them wrong and are only spreading germs.

I'm going on a year of not buying paper towels : huge saver.
  • Options
    Lysol wipes. I Lysol everything. Doesn't seem to bother LO I just make sure it's dry before he touches it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"