Trouble TTC
Options

~~~MommyMincberg~~~

Hi Twin! Just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing okay! Hope today is a better day for you!  Sending lots of (((HUGS))) your way and still keeping my FX for you for Monday!
TTC #1 since Sept 2011
Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
EDD 2/20/14
imageimage
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~~~MommyMincberg~~~

• Options

imagefuturehuber:
    Hi Twin! Just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing okay! Hope today is a better day for you!  Sending lots of (((HUGS))) your way and still keeping my FX for you for Monday!

Hi friend... I guess you could say i'm doing OK. Yesterday was really tough for both DH and myself, we just don't understand how at this point in my cycle there isn't anything even big enough to measure? I mean, the ONE time I did respond to Clomid, I O'd on CD20, so I am still holding out hope that my follies are just late bloomers. The thought of injects and the price (insurance covers ZERO IF claims) scares me so much, but DH told me we would do "whatever it takes"... I'm just nervous, and for once I want the weekend to fly by just so I can have some answers...

Hope you are well! Did you decide to move fwd with IVF? What is yall's next step? Thinking of you xoxo 

***siggy warning***

Off BCP December 2011, TTC #1 
    Me: Lean PCOS/Annovulatory April 2012 {} DH: SA- Normal!
    3 Clomid Cycles - 2 of them non-responsive
    HSG: Clear Tubes, Complete Septate Uterus - Septum Resection 100% successful!
    Stage 1 endo found & removed
    November 2012 - Femara 5mg CD3-7 + TI = no response
    IUI #1 - Femara 7.5mg CD 3-7 + Follistim + IUI = BFN
    IVF#1 3/2013 - 20R, 20M, 20F WOAH! 5dt of one perfect embie = BFFN
    FET #1 5/2013 - 6dt of 2 perfect, hatching embies = FIRST EVER BFP!!!
    ITS TWINS! two BOYS! Blockage in Baby B discovered at 12wks. no h/b following week. Baby A still perfect. 
    C born 2.2014 and the love of our lives!
  • Options
    imageMommyMincberg:

imagefuturehuber:

Hi friend... I guess you could say i'm doing OK. Yesterday was really tough for both DH and myself, we just don't understand how at this point in my cycle there isn't anything even big enough to measure? I mean, the ONE time I did respond to Clomid, I O'd on CD20, so I am still holding out hope that my follies are just late bloomers. The thought of injects and the price (insurance covers ZERO IF claims) scares me so much, but DH told me we would do "whatever it takes"... I'm just nervous, and for once I want the weekend to fly by just so I can have some answers...

Hope you are well! Did you decide to move fwd with IVF? What is yall's next step? Thinking of you xoxo 

I'm sorry, I bet it's been super tough. I would be bummed too.  Well maybe it was just way too early?  I'm also a "slow cooker" (as my RE called it) and maybe that's just how we work with our PCOS and all that.  Still holding out hope for you guys for Monday!  I hope the weekend goes by fast for you!  And yeah, totally getcha on the being OOP for everything, that stuff adds up like crazy.  So unfair!!  But nice that your DH is willing to do whatever is needed.

Ugh, as for us, no decisions made as it's still too early I guess.  DH is going to see a urologist but of course we have to wait for the referral and then book an appointment which I actually called today to see how far out they are booking and it's about a month.  Awesome.  So it took him a month to see his regular dr to get the referral and now a month to see the urologist...not to mention the three months it takes to see anything works to help his swimmers??  No worries...I'm totally patient and willing to wait all kinds of months, 15 months already is nothing, let's wait tons more, no problem...NOT!!!!!!!!!!  So freakin' frustrating.  I just want to move to IVF, but I think we need to at least see what his issue is first.  Boo.

Well hang in there my dear!  Do something fun this weekend if you can!  And hope it goes by fast!  And definitely let me know Monday how it goes!  I'll be sending good vibes for sure! xoxo

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"