2nd Trimester
Options

LO was craving ice cream...

So I went to the store and got some red velvet Ben and Jerry's.

IT. IS. SO. GOOD.

I highly recommend it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO was craving ice cream...

• Options
    I want mint chip.
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I blame everything on the baby. If I want seconds, it's for the baby, not me. ;)

That does sound really good though, yum

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelindseylovestj:

I blame everything on the baby. If I want seconds, it's for the baby, not me. ;)

That does sound really good though, yum

Exactly! This little girl of mine likes some yummy stuff, who am I to deny her? 

Although I do think it's a little mean of her to crave wine as often as she does. I realize a glass once in a while is allowed, but definitely not as often as the craving pops up. 

*sigh* 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought a Reese's peanut butter cup Blizzard tonight on the way home from dinner.  It's in my freezer and I'm eagerly anticipating it.  Mmmmm

• Options
    Dang ice cream sounds totally so good right now but it's too late and now it's time for bed.  Oh well maybe tomorrow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"