Multiples
Options

update on low amniotic fluid in baby b

Hi Ladies I had my weekly appointment today I am officially 8 weeks pregnant with twins. Last week I was told my doctor was concerned with the low fluid levels in baby b baby a is doing very well. Today the fluids in baby b have increased not by a lot but they're better.

My doctor said that he still is concerned and that we will take this week by week. I am holding onto all the hope and prayers that I can because I want these babies so very badly. 

I took all of your advice and drank water every chance I could and it helped. I am going to continue to keep up the water intake and just really want to say thank you all so much for your support. I have a long road ahead of me but I am ready to take it on :) Good night for now... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: update on low amniotic fluid in baby b

• Options

I'm glad they are doing better, and I pray that the fluid levels continue to increase for Baby B. 

Keep up the good work, mama!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagePregoAnja:

I'm glad they are doing better, and I pray that the fluid levels continue to increase for Baby B. 

Keep up the good work, mama!

Ditto! Hoping everything just improves with time! You're doing great!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad things are going better - I hope Baby B's levels continue to increase!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am glad it is looking better.  Keep that water intake up!  I would try to keep your physical activity low too.  That is just a personal opinion.  Especially keep the water intake up with the winter being more drying.  GL and T&P for Baby B!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Glad things are looking up. Hope baby b continues to improve. Good luck!

6 year old daughter

Fraternal boys born on May 11, 2013 at 36 weeks 4 days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"