Multiples
Options

What is this?

I keep having a tightening in the lowest part of the belly, in the middle, like right above the pu.bic bone.  Is that just stretching?  RLP? or it that what BH feels like?  Never been pregnant before so I have no idea.

TIA!

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

Re: What is this?

• Options
    Tightening is what BH felt like for me. 
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options

That is how my BH start.  They will start by tightening right at the base of my belly in the middle then it spreads upwards right at the end before finally relaxing. 

It could be stretching but I felt that mainly in my sides although each person is so different. 

If it's painful I would ask your doctor about it. 

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not particularly painful or uncomfortable, just... there.  I was leaning towards maybe BH's since I feel stretching and RLP on my sides as well.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"