Pregnant after IF
Options

Mini vent

So I'm still in labor and delivery this AM until I can go back to antepartum in a bit. Well I woke up to some lady screaming bloody murder, expected I guess over here, but the resident came in to check on me and was like oh did that lady wake you? Ya she ls full term came in already crowning and didn't have time for an epi...

Really? Because IDC, I know it's mean but it's like I could really care less that someone else got to deliver vaginally a full term baby while I'm sitting here scared to death about when my baby will come and how early and about a c section because I don't get to deliver vaginally. So boo hoo who didn't get an epi and got to deliver vaginally lol. Sorry mean rant over.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mini vent

• Options
    I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this - it seems very unfair! I agree with what the PP said. *hugs*
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • Options
    That sucks, I would be irritated too!
    Photobucket TTC since 1999. Unexplained Infertility. IUI#1 Oct. 12/11 - BFN IUI#2 - Nov 8 - Failed
    IUI#3 - Jan 6 IVF#1 -5/18 - stims start (225 gonal f, 75 menopur, 5 lupron) ER 5/29 - 14R, 11M, 7F. 6/1 - Transferred 2 8cell embryos (grade 1 and 2). 8dp3dt +HPT, Beta#1 - 92, Beta #2 - 174, Beta#3 - 614, Beta#4 - 2010. 6wk u/s - TWINS! Baby A 114bpm, Baby B 112 bpm Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't imagine how uncomfortable you are in the Hospital.  You are a rock star... keep it up Momma!
    TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"