April 2012 Moms
Options

Jessica Simpson expecting baby #2...a 2u2 mom as well!

Re: Jessica Simpson expecting baby #2...a 2u2 mom as well!

• Options
    while I know in my mind its crazy to have 2 under 2 (I had 2 around 2 years apart the first time)  I cant help that a small part of me wants to have yet another baby right around when Ev. turns 2!  yikes :-)
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagejessandandy09:
    while I know in my mind its crazy to have 2 under 2 (I had 2 around 2 years apart the first time)  I cant help that a small part of me wants to have yet another baby right around when Ev. turns 2!  yikes :-)

Umm...I am even crazier because as busy as I am with my 2nd and 3rd being 17 months apart I want a 4th!! Maybe not now now, but in the next couple years

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLina1030:

imagejessandandy09:

Umm...I am even crazier because as busy as I am with my 2nd and 3rd being 17 months apart I want a 4th!! Maybe not now now, but in the next couple years

HA!  you are crazier Stick out tongue  but children are just wonderful arent they?? I keep reminding myself that I am too poor to have more children. (and getting too old :-) )

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    imagejessandandy09:
    imageLina1030:

imagejessandandy09:

HA!  you are crazier Stick out tongue  but children are just wonderful arent they?? I keep reminding myself that I am too poor to have more children. (and getting too old :-) )

they sure are!

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
  • Options
    Well, so much for that Weight Watchers deal!  Maybe they'll hold the contract for her until next summer! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I saw this this morning. I'm not sure I totally believe it but good for them if it it true. I personally want my children close in age so I see it as a blessing.
    I wonder when she is due? Late May or June I am guessing if she is telling already.
    Our babies are only 4 days apart I wonder how close these new ones will be?!
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Options
    Wow, I kind of find it hard to believe, but that's awesome if she is! Also losing 70 lbs, that's really amazing!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Options

imageTeamHayes:
    I saw this this morning. I'm not sure I totally believe it but good for them if it it true. I personally want my children close in age so I see it as a blessing. I wonder when she is due? Late May or June I am guessing if she is telling already. Our babies are only 4 days apart I wonder how close these new ones will be?!

it's like you planned both your babies with Jessica Simpson! LOL Her baby was born May 1st right??? I guess you will find out come May/June??

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
  • Options
    SHe has it easy. Nannies, and a complete staff. Lucky her. lol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"