Late Term and Child Loss

Anyone else playing Powerball tonight?

Since Patricia died, DH has been faithfully playing Powerball twice a week. The three of our birthdays work out to a perfect 5 numbers, and we both feel we deserve some good luck! It would be nice for that to come in the form of $500 million...

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15

Re: Anyone else playing Powerball tonight?

• YEP!!!  I have personal tickets and I'm in an office pool.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• I don't usually play, but I bought some tickets for this drawing! I agree, one of us deserves it. Good luck!

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Loading the player...
  • You guys shouldn't bother because I'm going to win! ;)
  • I have to ask H if he bought tickets. I'll probably go get one during lunch.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Yep. DH should be picking up some tickets today. Oh, could you even imagine.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • We are... My BF decided to buy 3 tickets, 2 auto picks and our Super Lucky one's numbers are our my, BF & his DS's birthday, the date of our first date, Lillian's birthday is the powerball & the date he started his job....when I questioned that number he explained because if he didn't start there, we never would've met since I started at the same company 3 wks. later.

We ALL deserve a win on this board!

As I type this, Diane Sawyer is talking about how many tickets are being sold and how long the lines are, it's craziness!

For a good read, try David Baldacci's book 'The Winner'. It's about the lottery and the way this guy riggs it, I wonder if it can really happen. I love Baldacci's books though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"