Snarky and T-TTC
Options

It's hump day!

One day closer to the weekend! 

I hope the week is flying by for everyone :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's hump day!

• Options

Good Morning all! This week hasn't been too bad so far. I'm looking forward to doing some Christmas decorating this weekend. It's ok to eat chocolate chip cookies with your breakfast, right? ;)

Gidge, how is work going this week? 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Work is going ok. Not quite sure what I am supposed to be doing in my new position and my new boss works offsite.  We were supposed to meet up today but she's out sick....so I guess I will just kill time again :P   One of  my coworkers (who basically does what I did in my old position) is out of the office so I'm helping out from her stuff a bit.

Otherwise, just trying to figure out how big of bottles to send with the little one to daycare.  It's more complicated than I imagined.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Good morning. This week is going fast! We have a very busy weekend this weekend, so I kind of want the week to go by slower, lol! 

Jenny - cookies are totally fine for breakfast, I'm about to have a cupcake with mine! :) Oh, and guess what I'm making in the crockpot today...! ;) 

Gidge - have you seen the calculator on kellymom for bottle feeding? You probably have, cause you seem like you've done your research, but just in case...I've also read LO should get an ounce per hr that you two are apart. Don't know if that helps at all...Hope you're able to get it all squared away. I'm sure it's stressful figuring that all out.

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

jealous of cookies and cupcakes for bfast!  I had oatmeal...then cottage cheese...then applesauce.  Now I'm out of snacks unless I want to make up some instant oatmeal.   i'm trying to show restraint because the Dr told me I had weight to lose the other day Stick out tongue

Shotizie-  I have looked at that and if I count her evening clusterfeed as 2 feedings it recommended 3.5 oz per bottle.  I might try that before going up to 4?  I don't know.  It could be that she's extra hungry for bottles during the day because she doesn't get enough when she nurses....  I was sending 4, 3oz but may try 3, 4oz bottles tomorrow instead?

• Options
    Hey ladies!

I'm dieting, but I'd much rather have had chocolate chip cookies than my protein bar for breakfast.

I'm hoping to lose at least 10 pounds before the new year. It's unlikely....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"