Adoption

Long overdue update!

Hi everyone! I have been meaning to update for a few weeks and time has just been flying! You might remember we were matched late Sept with about 3 weeks to prep. We flew to Utah Oct 23 and our adorable little boy was born Oct 24th.

Everything went really well, BM is really a wonderful and strong young woman and the whole process was thankfully smooth for the most part and even ICPC was fairly quick since we needed 3 states to approve. We were able to be there for the delivery and have been with Baby D all along, the hospital was so great they have us a room to stay with him.

Our little man turns 5 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe it! I think for the first 2-3 weeks I was still in disbelief/shock afraid this wasn't for real,after 4 years trying to have a family and then waiting for a match once we were matched it happened so fast.

For all those waiting i know the road here was very trying, exhausting and difficult, but believe me, there truly is a light at the end of the tunnel...hang in there it is SO WORTH IT! <3

TTC since 12/09! 12/11 - Moving onto our adoption journey...03/27 - Home Study Approved and WAITING!

Re: Long overdue update!

• Aww congrats..if you are comfortable with it, post pictures soon! 
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Trying to figure put how to add a pic...lets see if they show in my sig?
    TTC since 12/09! 12/11 - Moving onto our adoption journey...03/27 - Home Study Approved and WAITING!
  • Loading the player...
  •  

Ok here we go - this is Baby D at 4 weeks. I could just eat him up!

• Taking a snooze.

• OMG your baby is so adorable!!  Ahhh I love that smile, so cute!!  Sorry for all of the exclamation points lol, I'm so happy for you, congratulations, I'm so glad everything went well.  Enjoy every second with that little sweetheart : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats, glad everything went smoothly. What a cutie... I love that smile!
  • Aw!  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He's beautiful! Congratulations!!
  • Thanks for the update, congrats!

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• He's a cutie pie!! Congrats and I'm glad everything went well for you! Our LOs are a week apart!

TTC since March 2010, BFP #1 11.09.10, ectopic, m/c 12.14.10 (10w)
    Clomid + TI=BFN, IUIs 1-6= BFN
    Application for domestic adoption submitted 4/18/12, matched 8/12/12, DD born 10/31/12

• imageraecheleblue1:
    He's a cutie pie!! Congrats and I'm glad everything went well for you! Our LOs are a week apart!

Aw! Congrats to you too!!! Hope yours went smoothly as well :
  • Congrats!  He is adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"