Pre-School and Daycare
Options

DD's new Best Friend is DH

I am total persona non grata at home these days.

DD and Daddy win every race, I lose every time.  Last night I couldn't even read books right (resulting in lots of sighing).  At dinner, while we were playing "school" I incorrectly identified Earth as the planet we live on.  Daddy, on the other hand, correctly identified Earth as the planet we live on.  I also picked the wrong pink spoon, Daddy magically got the correct pink spoon (did I mention we only own one pink spoon?)

I'm amused by this phase, but I know it will turn at some point!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: DD's new Best Friend is DH

• Options
    I have been there for the last two years with BOTH girls!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Been there. I've also dealt with the obvious and bossy DD who lets me know daddy her are going out to eat or another activity and I'm not invited. She will go as far as saying DD2,friends name, friends parents and anyone is going but not me. Yup I'm raising a meanie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are there too and while I find it incredibly sweet, it also makes me a little wistful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I incorrectly identified Earth as the planet we live on. Daddy, on the other hand, correctly identified Earth as the planet we live on. LOL!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"