Adoption

See a resemblance?

DD's BM on the left, DD on the right. BGM gave us the picture yesterday

Re: See a resemblance?

• Wow, she looks just like her birth mom! Your DD is precious.
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Wow...they look so much like and your little one is adorable!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, they looks so much a like! crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow!  Amazing.  Look at their smiles!  How cool for you to have that picture.  Hope you had a good visit!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • So adorable!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• So much alike!  How wonderful that you have that picture. I hope we are that lucky someday. We are in the very early steps of the process (homestudy will be finalized this week!), but it really hit me this weekend how much of a difference these kind of photos can make. Over the holiday, DH's family was looking at old family photos, with the inevitable comparisons between photos of DH's sibs as kids and their bio-kids (our nephews). I was doing it just as much as everyone else - there are some STRONG genes in that family, lol - but then it just hit me like a smack in the face that we wouldn't be able to have those same comparisons with our child-to-be. I mean, of course I *knew* this, but the loss just hit... the loss for us, the rest of our family, and mostly for our future child.  Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your post... just wanted to say that I know what a true gift that picture is. :)

• Holy cats!! So alike! Wow, how awesome that you have that pic, I love it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Two peas in a pod, I guess your had a great visit.  Awesome!

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Wow! They do look alike! They are both adorable, too! 
  • So beautiful! I am so glad you were blessed with that photo. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, how cute! It's so special to have that picture!

TTC since March 2010, BFP #1 11.09.10, ectopic, m/c 12.14.10 (10w)
    Clomid + TI=BFN, IUIs 1-6= BFN
    Application for domestic adoption submitted 4/18/12, matched 8/12/12, DD born 10/31/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"