Babies on the Brain
Options

Missed Period

Hello.  OK so to give a background, My cycle is never 28 days.  It is usually 23-26 and varies every month.  Well, according to that, even though today is day 28 of a 28 day cycle, i think I have missed my period.  But, I am still having some light cramps.  Seeing as this is my first time trying to have a baby and that I have never been late before I do not know what to expect.  The cramp are not bad, but just like light pressure almost like gas.  Are the cramps normal?

Re: Missed Period

• Options
    Ok?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Normal for what? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is it normal to miss a period and possibly be pregnant and still have cramps similar to pms cramps?
  • Options
    Its also normal for a period to be late, and to have cramps as your body gets ready to start.  Like OkayKelci said, pee on a stick.
  • Options
    yes, take a pregnancy test
  • Options
    Haha... Okay well I get off of work here at 1 so I will go get a test and find out and keep you all posted...  Here is a question... any certain time of day the best time to take a test?  I heard right after you wake up or to try and wait until you have to pee a lot.
  • Options
    Pee on a stick, FFS.
    Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageanwgal16:
    Is it normal to miss a period and possibly be pregnant and still have cramps similar to pms cramps?

yes. when i thought i might have been pregnant with my daughter i even had spotting along with cramps when i should have had my period. like - spotting FOR DAYS, so much so, i thought i had in fact gotten my period and didn't even bother to take a test for another month! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well,  I got off work yesterday, went to the store and went about my day.. then.. right before bed "Aunt Flo", as we call it here, came along.  Lightly.  Then today it became really heavy and painful.  So, I am not going to test right now.  I will just wait another month.

Thanks for the advice all.

• Options
    Periods aren't "late".  You probably ovulated later, which makes your cycle longer.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"