March 2012 Moms
Options

This is going to sound weird...

DH got LO totally naked before bed tonight and she was just playing around on the carpet.  She is so cute in the buff!  She's always got a diaper on, and seemed so happy to be naked.  She's cute in clothes, but totally ridiculously adorable without them!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This is going to sound weird...

• Options
    Oh, my favorite baby is a naked baby! There's just nothing like it! I love being able to see every roll and dimple. :]
  • Options
    my guy would go naked 24/7 if we'd let him and I have some adorable photos of him naked.. he has no shame,  so I have a lot that I can't share with family and friends.. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fresh air is good for baby butts ... and a lil pee never hurt anyone.Wink
  • Options
    I have a wooden floor and the play mats are foam so washable and our bed has a mattress protector.

You could always get an area rug and just lay a cheap shower curtain down and the rug on top and let her play neked on there.  They used to have an awesome product called urine begone but I havent seen it in forever :(
  • Options
    Aw! Yeah I love getting my son ready for his bath. I always crack up at his cute little butt!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options

imageExcited30:
    I'd love to have her naked around the house too..but I've been too scared of the pee on the carpet.  How do you ladies deal with that?  You must've had some accidents by now.

I put down some towels and sheets on the carpet, but often naked time is in the kitchen while I'm cooking (so linoleum flooring) or the bathroom before and after bath time, so more linoleum...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"