May 2012 Moms
Options

Teeth?

Who's got em? We don't yet but I was just wondering if anyone else has spotted them yet?
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teeth?

• Options
    two!  bottom center!
  • Options
    none here...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also have two bottom
  • Options
    None here...I'm blaming his crankiness this weekend on the potential of them, but I could just be kidding myself and he was a crank for whatever other reason.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I don't even see any bumps or redness or anything so I think we've got a little while.. she is going to look so cute when she gets them but she's going to be sad I don't let her chew on my finger anymore!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    None for us... Just lots of drool
  • Options
    As of last night, I can feel one sharp little tooth starting to cut through on the bottom, but can't see it yet.  She's been grinding her gums a lot the last few days and chewing on anything she can get her hands on, so I think it'll be making its appearance soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    One bottom tooth cut through at around 6 months. No sign of any more yet!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    One, left bottom center. She's been grabbing her ears a lot this week so I wonder if another is coming soon.
  • Options
    4 teeth here. 1 more looks like it's coming. I wish he didn't have so many. He's starting to bite. OUCH!!!
  • Options
    No teeth here. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    His big brother spotted on on the bottom this weekend
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    None yet. DD1 got her first at 8 months, so we shall see if DD2 follows suit. Interesting tidbit from our 6 month appointment: the nurse said they are supposed to fall out the same order they come in. Only time will tell.
  • Options
    7 months today and None here yet. No sign of them either, no red gums, no sharp points to be felt. Just chewing on everything and drooling all over for the past 4 months.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options

We've got 6.

The 2 center on the bottom at 4.5 months. His 2 top fangs last weekend and his 2 middle top this past weekend. These last 2 were the worst!

• Options
    His bottom tooth just poked out this morning after months and months of drooling.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    Nada

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My baby is a freak that cut his first tooth at 3.5 months. We have had the two bottoms centers for awhile now. I think he is just about to cut his top two.
  • Options
    Bottom two appeared between Friday and Tuesday! So CUTE! And they happened so fast!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagedayzchic9:
    two!  bottom center!

same!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"