Health & Exercise

Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project

Someone was asking about the DVDs, I hope she comes back to say if she bought it and how is it working out for her.

Re: Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project

• I did the post pregnancy one i got it off amazon. I really liked it. I felt like it was working the right places
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just received the Pregnancy Project in the mail yesterday, this post reminds me it's time to work out!  I am 12 weeks along now, so I was thinking to do a week or 10 days of the first few DVDs because I'm sure they build on each other.  I was super excited to order this as soon as I heard about it (early October) and I was lucky to have a birthday then and a "reason" to splurge.  It took over a stinking month to get it, though.  They must have been selling like crazy.  I will update soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • OK, so just finished month 1.  It seems to be very classic Tracy, just toned down a bit to make it doable for pregnancy.  I have seen segments of her method on TV and online, but don't own any DVDs myself, so I can only guess that this is a lighter version of her usual intensity. I didn't get too overwhelmed with endless reps and she didn't work one area for so long that I wanted to die.  It was hard enough that I had to push myself to finish the last few reps (especially during leg work), but I was not dripping sweat or sucking air like crazy.  She is very concerned with you taking things at your own pace and doesn't preach to do it an hour a day 6 days a week like her traditional method.  I really felt comfortable that I could do it, and that it was effective enough without being crazy-hard.  Start to finish it was less than 40 minutes, which is nice to try to fit into a busy schedule.  I didn't get "disgusting, have to shower right now" sweaty, so I feel I would get it done and get on w/ my day.  Overall, very pleased :)

Her "living room" set is inspiring in the sense that it doesn't take a lot of space or time to set up the workout area.  This was true for my quite small living room (a 5' x 8' rectangle is probably all I used).  It is decorated like something only one of her celebrity clients can afford, but nice to look at.  I spent a lot of time amazed at how huge her breasts seemed to be and wondering what crazy kind of shoe girlfriend was wearing.  Ha.  Music was pretty basic, this was not a Zumba class for sure.  Can't wait to see more!

• Thank you for your detailed review. I think may give it try then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"