June 2011 Moms
Options

What happened to our regulars??

I know i am not on here as much, well i check it often on my phone but dont post as much.  So, obviously I may have missed these ppl.

But I havent seen Kimbo in a while--is she still our board moderator? Gymnst, Cvlo5, Aprilynn (finleys mom-dont remember her updated name) Jenga..the list could go on really.

Now, like i said i may have missed their posts or something.  And it seems there are a lot less posting lately which is sad.  Hopefully when everyone has their new LOs they post their birthstories and pictures and keep us all updated!!!!! 

I hope everyone is doing well.  I have been so busy with DD who is 18 months next week!! Craziness.  I have lost nearly 70 pounds and am feeling great about that.  We planned a big vacation to Punta Cana in January to celebrate.  But then its on to TTC #2, so lets hope i dont gain all that back!!! LOL  DD is talking up a storm, she has so much sassiness it cracks me up (i highly doubt i will be laughing when she is 13 tho). 

WHats going on with all of you??  I am gonna try and insert pics of my LO, i havent in FOREVER...

Apple Orchardimage" mce_src="image">

MAMA LOVEimage" mce_src="image">

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What happened to our regulars??

• Options
    I haven't seen gym in awhile but everyone else seems to just post in the fb group. I am so busy at work right now i am falling behind on what is going on.
  • Options
    I think everyone is busy with their LO's.  I'm here but have never posted a bunch....I don't do the FB group either
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try to read posts on my lunch break but have noticed the board has slown way down. I don't do the fb group. Miss the board being active though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Almost all the regulars post on the FB group. If you want to join, send me a friends request and I will add you. Here.

It is so much easier to post over there. It is completely private and cannot be searched for. Once I have added you to the group, you can unfriend me if you choose. Big Smile

~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imagebutterfly62682:

Almost all the regulars post on the FB group. If you want to join, send me a friends request and I will add you. Here.

It is so much easier to post over there. It is completely private and cannot be searched for. Once I have added you to the group, you can unfriend me if you choose. Big Smile

• Options
    imagebabydoll22308:
    imagebutterfly62682:

I know most are on FB, but i am not on FB anymore.  I used to be, but quite frankly it annoys me now (not TB stuff, but stupid annoying ppl lol)  So i guess i just miss out!!  Well glad to hear ppl are doing well. I have been super busy with LO too so i get not posting a lot:)

• Options
    imagebutterfly62682:

Ok I tried to send you a private message but I sent you a friend request on FB. My name is Rechelle Manning. :) I would like to be added to the FB group too.

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • Options
    I know a lot of people are on the FB group. I've been busy with the little one. Great job on the 70lbs lost! That is an amazing accomplishment you should be very proud! I still have 20lbs that I would like to lose or maybe 25lbs... I've been very bad recently and just need to stay in control. What helped you lose the weight? 
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    imagebutterfly62682:

I just sent you a friend request as well:-)

• Options
    Wow, 70 lbs! That is amazing. I'm around sometimes but it is dead here so I continue to perpetuate the cycle by not posting. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageIdigDirt:
    Wow, 70 lbs! That is amazing. I'm around sometimes but it is dead here so I continue to perpetuate the cycle by not posting. 

Ditto. I check here fairly often, but just don't have a lot to say.

Congrats on the weight loss! Thats amazing!

• Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! What a great feeling! And yes, sassy is a great way to describe DD these days. Such a little independent chickie already. Looks like people have jumped ship to FB. I'm not on FB (I don't do FB at all) so I'll be checking in here now and then in case anyone is around. :)
  • Options

Haha.  I'm still here.  And yes, I'm still the mod. lol.  There is just never anything to mod.  Things are so calm here.  I try to get on and post, but I don't really have any questions and haven't had much to add.  But I still like to try and check it out and see what the tried and trues are up to. 

I generally participate in all the CPs on Wednesday, but don't always respond. Sorry.  I know.  Bad mod.  ::slaps wrist::  Y'all can fire me if you want.  Wink

Oh and congrats on the weight loss!  That's amazing!

• Options
    imagebutterfly62682:

I would like to be added to the FB group! I sent you a friend request - I am Sarah M.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options

Sent you a friend request too, butterfly

(Ashley B.)

• Options
    Here I am! Ditto just being busy :) I post on he FB group occasionally. We are starting to think about another next month so maybe ill be on a new BMB in Jan or February and be posting more often here too!
  • Options
    Hello!!!  Also just hellabusy here but we are all well!  I lurk a bunch but don't have much time to post.  Although I did just stop by to post a bunch of questions :)
  • Options
    I sent you a friend request on Facebook too! I'm Jill. I have a much easier time on FB than TB; I think when the FB page started, I didn't like the idea of being in a group with "strangers," but now I am with other mom groups so I see how fine it is!!

Thanks!!
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I check in once a day usually but there isn't much going on here. I've been lurking on the 12-24 month and parenting boards because there is more going on.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options
    I sent a FB request also (Charissa m).  Good to see there are still people around. :)
  • Options
    Well glad to see you all around: i dont do facebook at all so i wont see u on there but i will try and post more here!!
    And thanks to everyone about the weightloss: its really been a matter of weight watchers, then calorie counting and now clean eating all with exercisr 35 times a week that has done it. its been a long road let me tell ya!
  • Options
    So nice to see some familiar faces. :) hope you are doing well. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"