Snarky and T-TTC
Options

About Thanksgiving

Yeah, so I'm now hosting Thanksgiving! WTF!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: About Thanksgiving

• Options
    What the hell?  How did that happen?  I'm assuming it is your ILs coming over, or is your fam coming from CA too?  Oh, good luck!  Buy extra wine, haha  :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well suddenly it was getting complicated! MIL and FIL are going out of town the day after Thanksgiving, so she was stressing about having so much to do.

Then my niece brought home an order form to order thanksgiving dinner from a caterer and MIL jumped all over it! Well DH and his dad were not having "fast food" Thanksgiving, so MIL was going to still cook some dishes.

And then DH volunteered us to host to take the stress off of her, and so we could still have a traditional dinner that wasn't "fast food".

LOL! That was long and complicated! I'm sure it'll be fine, but I'll have lots of wine in my glass for sure :]
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, that is complicated! I think what intimidates me most about Thanksgiving dinner is the turkey. Well, I am sure you will do fabulous my friend! You are a good person to be willing to host for them!! Your DH owes you an extra big Christmas present I think for volunteering you guys, haha :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Haha! Thanks! Yes the turkey intimidates me the most too, but I guess I'll be getting over that! I'm sure it'll turn out, but so much for bragging that I never have to do Thanksgiving! That'll teach me :]
  • Options
    Sounds like YH has lots of cooking to do!  He who volunteers does the cooking, no?? Wink You supervise and drink!
  • Options
    imageKdgTeacher:
    Sounds like YH has lots of cooking to do!nbsp; He who volunteers does the cooking, no?? [;] You supervise and drink!

Oh so true!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"