December 2012 Moms
Options

It's official...the baby ate my brain.

At least 2 or 3 times today, I've done really stupid/random things I normally wouldn't do. I'm convinced the baby has actually consumed all of my functioning brain cells. We went to lunch, I knew what I wanted, and looked at the menu and ordered something completely different. I also called my hair dresser to move an appointment and they asked for my # to confirm with my girl if tomorrow was good for her...I couldn't remember it. And lastly, I went to take a picture of my sons artwork from last week at preschool...and I look at the pics later to sort them into the appropriate folder and lo and behold in the corner of my pictures...is one of my bright white bra's. Someone save me before they take me to the funny farm.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's official...the baby ate my brain.

• Options
    I feel you! On top of not being so mentally sharp lately, I am also a clumsy ox right now. I am constantly dropping things or "missing" things I reach for. Argh!
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • Options

hahaha i know exactly how you feel! i keep forgetting things, dangerous things! I have to constantly ask my husband if I remembered to turn off the oven! THE OVEN! I forget phone numbers, addresses, really anything that has a number in it.

you are not alone. 

Damon & Alaric Icon Pictures, Images and PhotosCute icon Pictures, Images and PhotosDaisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I almost had a freakout at work the other day because I couldn't find my phone.  I went from my room, to the office, back to my room, and on my second trip back to the office, I realized it was in my damn hand the whole time!
  • Options
    Haha. I keep forgetting whether or not I've taken my folic supplements for the day. I'm pretty sure I might have double-dosed myself at some point in time. And I'm dropping things constantly too, it's getting more difficult to keep squatting to pick things up so sometimes lazy me assesses whether or not it's worthwhile to just leave the thing on the floor till hubby gets home... lol. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"