D.C. Area Babies
Options

Day Care Suggestions- South Arlington (Columbia Pike)

Hi everyone,

I'm an expectant dad, with our first baby coming in March. We're trying to decide on a day care set up. I've found a few options that are centers (NOVA KinderCare in Clarendon, Cherry Blossom on Pershing.)

I'd also like to consider an in-home setup. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone in South Arlington, perhaps near the Pike? 

Lastly, we may do a nanny share. Anyone getting ready for a March baby who might be interested?

Any advice or recommendations would be great!

Thanks,

Rik  

Re: Day Care Suggestions- South Arlington (Columbia Pike)

• Options

my dd2 goes to an in-home provider we love just south of columbia pike, near the intersection of glebe and walter reed.  we also used the same provider for dd1. 

https://www.arlingtonva.us/Departments/HumanServices/documents/Providers Referral List.pdf

you can find her in the county's daycare list: Perveen Ahmed.  it's a relaxed, in-home setting.  kids are cared for by Perveen and her daughter-in-law.  the family is very loving.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Rik,

We are expecting our first in January, but my wife will be home with the little guy until mid-April, so that is the timing we are looking at.  We are also considering a nanny share and live in Fairlington.  You can contact me at joemck65@gmail.com. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Guys!

I currently live in S. Arlington in the Douglas Park area. I'll be staying home with my infant and looking to take on an additional 1-2 infants starting in Februrary. I'm CPR certified and offer reasonable rates. Please feel free to email me at jejolie@yahoo.com if you would possibly be interested in daycare with me and would like more information.

- Kate

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"