Military Families

Active Duty Mamas?

Any active duty mom-to-bes out there?? I apologize if there are a ton of posts about this! I am active duty myself and looking for a few friends!

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Active Duty Mamas?

• Hey...i am 2 I just joined. What branch of service are you in? Im in the Air Force.

• I am in the Army!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Active duty Coast Guard!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love your little cupcake!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • active marine (both me and my roommate are preggers lol) im due in july where are you guys stationed?
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in Germany! That's so nice that you have a battle with you!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • active duty navy but not pregnant at this moment

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• I'm active duty Army and 15 weeks pregnant. 
  • *WAVES HI* I'm active duty Air Force stationed at Langley in VA. My LO is 5 months :) I've been in the service for 3 years.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm active army, stationed at ft. Bliss. I'm no longer a momma to be, had our son 3 wks ago... But I'm here if ya need anything!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you and welcome to The Bump!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi everyone.  I am in the US Navy stationed at Norfolk.  I'm due July 1st 2013.  So excited.
  • imagejasminelorraine20:
    *WAVES HI* I'm active duty Air Force stationed at Langley in VA. My LO is 5 months :) I've been in the service for 3 years.

I JUST got off active duty (Coast Guard) to stay home with my babies and went into reserve status stationed in Portsmouth, VA. Having my babies at Langley, Jasmine!

I'm struggling with my identity after spending many years on AD so It's nice to have some military women with whom I can connect!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Active Duty Navy (for 79 more days) me and my husband (also navy) are stationed in jacksonville FL, due dec 1st with baby #1 and going to be a stay at home mom/wife and student really soon :D
  • I'm active duty Army and 10 weeks.  I am currently stationed in Maryland but PCS-ing to Hawaii soon!  Nice to meet all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"