Multiples
Options

Double Umbrella Stroller

We are going on vacation and I don't want to take my BJCS.  I would like a lightweight and easy to fold double umbrella stroller to take.  I have looked at the Safety 1st offered by Target, the Dream on Me, the Delta City, the one by LMNTree.  Has anyone used these?  Are there any other inexpensive recommendations?

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Double Umbrella Stroller

• Options
    Delta is a umbrella light.weight stroller. I got it for my girls this pass summer. Very light and cute. The most Ull pay is 100.00 but lucky I paid 80.00 from Burlington cost factory. :
  • Options
    Another option is to buy two single umbrella strollers and use stroller links Munchkin makes them. You don't fit through a standard door, but it was nice to have the flexibility of one or two strollers.

We mostly did it because airlines will not replace or pau for your strollers if they get damaged. I got my single umbrellas used and don't care if they get ruined.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the Jeep Wrangler Double Umbrella and it has worked out very well for us. I got it when the girls were about 2 1/2. They don't use it anymore and I need to sell it soon. Anyway, I got mine at BRU, it was on sale and I had a 20% off coupon so I paid only $65. I did buy 2 mesh bags I attached to the back of the seats because it doesn't have any storage. But they cost me like $10 at the most. I feel I really got my money out of this stroller. I used it at Disney many times (we live only 90 min. from DisneyWorld). It was my go to stroller for any day outings that we would be walking a lot. I loved that I could fold it down compactly. I used it when I flew to DC from FL, when the girls were 3. I was able to push them through the airport and checked it at the gate. When we arrived I was able to get them easily through the airport and onto the Metro. I couldn't use the single strollers because I was mostly always on my own (DH was only home 3 days a month and I flew alone).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"