September 2012 Moms
Options

Talk me into it

A few friends want me to go out with them for a little while tonight. DH thinks I should go and have a good time but I don't know! First of all I haven't lost all my baby weight yet so in not feeling to great about myself and second I'm not to keen on the idea of leaving LO for the first time! I know she will be safe but I just had the feeling that she's going to want to comfort nurse and I won't be there or I will have had a couple of drinks. Talk me into it because my friends really want me to go but I'm not sure

Re: Talk me into it

• Options
    Girl, GO!! Pump enough for however long you'll be gone, or use formula. You need you time away with friends, and this'll be a great time for YH and LO to spend one on one time together:)
  • Options
    Definitely go! I went out with the girls last Saturday and had an awesome time! I was so glad I went and DS was totally fine without me. That was not my firs time leaving him though so I do know where you're coming from. The first time is always hard but you will do just fine Big Smile

Cooper Edward

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would go. And who cares ab baby weight!? Wear somethin like a hoodie with jeans! I'm gonna play the jealous card here. At least you have friends asking you to go out. I don't. We have moved up here to michigan and we are surrounded by my husbands friends and family and i don't know anyone. I wish I could get out and have a real conversation with someone for an hour or so. Just my thoughts. I say get out and enjoy! :
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    You HAVE to take breaks now & then to be a good mom, a good wife & a good person.  It's just for a little bit, enjoy some time out and don't lose yourself now that you're a mom!  You still can have a life away from baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageOceanLover26:
    I would go. And who cares ab baby weight!? Wear somethin like a hoodie with jeans! I'm gonna play the jealous card here. At least you have friends asking you to go out. I don't. We have moved up here to michigan and we are surrounded by my husbands friends and family and i don't know anyone. I wish I could get out and have a real conversation with someone for an hour or so. Just my thoughts. I say get out and enjoy! :

it's too bad you aren't on the west side of the state or I would invite you out for dinner and conversation. (Feel like I'd be asking you on a date, lol) 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenoloveintennis:

imageOceanLover26:

it's too bad you aren't on the west side of the state or I would invite you out for dinner and conversation. (Feel like I'd be asking you on a date, lol) 

Lol, why thank you!  :)  you know, I've heard from almost everyone since I've lived here in Michigan that the west side is the most beautiful part of the state.  I hope I get to visit it sometime! 

Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    imageOceanLover26:

Lol, why thank you!  :)  you know, I've heard from almost everyone since I've lived here in Michigan that the west side is the most beautiful part of the state.  I hope I get to visit it sometime! 

I lived over in GR for a few years - it is awesome.  If I could pack my family & friends up, I'd move back.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"