February 2012 Moms
Options

CP Wednesday: Clowns

I think they're terrifying. Am I crazy? LMK.

[Poll]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
212 Facebook Admin.

Re: CP Wednesday: Clowns

• Options
    Clowns don't bother me. I am, however, totally weirded out by Mr. Noodle and his brother on Sesame Street... you know, the vaudeville/mimes/whatever you wanna call them. Total creeps!
  • Options

HATE clowns! I was traumatized when my dad made me watch It. We went on vacation when I was little and our room had clown decor and I cried until they asked that we be moved. 

ETA - I'm not scared of them anymore but I still don't like them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJen0204:

HATE clowns! I was traumatized when my dad made me watch It. We went on vacation when I was little and our room had clown decor and I cried until they asked that we be moved. 

ETA - I'm not scared of them anymore but I still don't like them. 

They still make me nervous/anxious. My sister wanted to go around with us when we take Aria TOT tonight... and in the spirit of Halloween she decided she'd dress up. She's a clown. Heaven help me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"