Secondary IF

Am i nuts?

Almost every cycle I feel ovulation pain, especially since I started meds in July. I also feel a week later stretching, like something is trying to implant. But always BFN. Am I crazy or just wishing too much? I mentioned to my Dr but they did not think much of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Am i nuts?

• Could be a little of both, wishing and hoping or actually something... last cycle we created baby but it didn't implant and so bfn and I felt the same stretching/slight on and off cramping... all of that... This month we actually are pregnant and I felt like I was getting af with serious cramps only difference is my clothes are getting a little tighter (but I usually gain for af) and my boobs are way bigger and sore (also normal for af) so I really thought I was out.... Best of luck!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel those things too, but I blame the meds since they give you the same symptoms as pregnancy. I made myself so crazy the past few cycles that I am actually trying to not track those feelings and ignore them as much as possible.

Hugs! I know it is hard.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • I have noticed more ovulation pain when i have been on clomid and letrazole.  This cycle i am only 5DPO but yesterday and today I swear i have had some dull aching/cramping.  I also don't know if i am making it up, its something else entirely, or something trying to implant.  wish we had magic mirrors that could tell us what was going on in there!  
    TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
    BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"