March 2013 Moms
Options

a/s thursday, so nervous

I'm excited to see our baby, and everything. But I'm also terrified something will be wrong. I felt the same way with my first pregnancy, and I was anxious pretty much my whole pregnancy. I have been better this time around, but it hit me today. Please hurry Thursday, I just want this to be over, and hopefully know I have a healthy little one and I can start getting excited :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: a/s thursday, so nervous

• Options
    My A/S is also Thursday! I feel like it is taking forever to get here.
  • Options
    It is taking forever! I work tonight, then I hope its nice enough to participate in Hallowen festivities tomorrow, so hopefully it will come quick.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is also Thursday!!!!!! It has been a long time coming (scheduled since August!). I just keep reminding myself that in less than 48 hours, I get to see our baby again!
  • Options
    I had mine last Monday. Everything will be ok!
  • Options
    I fealt the exact same way but mine stemmed from severe, bent over in complete agony cramps for 3 solid months so I was terrified something was wrong.  I wouldn't allow myself to buy anything baby related until it was comfirmed everything was ok.  I've bought a few things but I still find myself being apprehensive.  Chin up, Im sure things are great
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mine is Thursday as well! I'm very excited but nervous too. I keep thinking something might be wrong. It's why I'm waiting until after the a/s to finally announce on fb.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I felt the same way too. Sending good wishes your way all is "normal". Once you get that news, it is so so awesome to see everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"