June 2011 Moms

Pregnant Mommies check in

Sorry I forgot last week. :)

Here's the Pregnant Mommy EDD List.  There are 54 of us total!  

October 2012

baseballcr8zd - team blue
mrsfillier

November 2012
milesc - team blue --> Miles is here!
LollyBug18 - team green
Spartanmama722 - team blue
BrittKat26 - team pink
LaRue86 - team green
mamajanna28 - team blue
klingb52 - team pink
cassoppea - team blue

December 2012
Julie22b - team blue
sflash44 - team pink
LaceFace14
Diver0214 - team pink
magnoliablossom00 - team pink

January 2013
ShandaB- team blue
wootownlady - team blue
courtneybrooke921- team blue
Magenta728 - team blue

February 2013
izzyjenni - team pink
secondaryPULSE
tulipblossom - team blue
beanersmommy- team blue
walter7878- team pink

March 2013
EricaD777
JSanFran - team green
ishka338
Dania&Dustin
pray4amiracle
Andrea52408
ann_jeremiah
taylorfriend
smurf605 - team green
lacylee - team green

April 2013
Debbie0580
JuneBugsMommy

May 2013
kpaivel
aanchor
MommaG123
Joyfullnoise
JavaVino910
MrsHurricain6610 

June2013
amberpro
jessiegirl10.18 
newmommat33 
bkeane619
ihearttab 
MLF135
UWgal04 
amypogg6 
valigrl21 
NatT82 
glezie83 
ickle_monkey 

July 2013
My eggo=preggo 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Pregnant Mommies check in

• Oh my- my name is getting farther and farther up the list. Eek!

Everything is going well here. Just need to research some cord blood banks and decide which one we will choose. We didn't bank LO1's blood b/c we couldn't afford it at the time. We decided to bank our last baby's blood and then all the siblings would be able to use it. Anyway.... Any recc's?

Washed and organized all of LO1's old clothes and some new items for LO2. I hung them up and put the rest in drawers. I have newborn, 0-3, and 3 month items all ready to go, plus some gowns and receiving blankets. 

Anxious for the baby, but SO excited to be a family of four and have the girls be best friends!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Pleased to join the June 2013 club! Can you add me to the list?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just had an appt today! Heard the HB thumping away at 153 bpm. Next appt is November 27th for a/s followed by another regular check-up on November 30th. Feels like time is going much more quickly this time around!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Could you add me?  I'm due in July. 

Not many symptoms yet, just hungry. LOL

• I am way late in adding myself to this list, but better late than never, right?

I am due to have another little girl on New Years Day, Jan 1, 2013!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi ladies! I'm feeling pretty good. Pretty much over the nausea (knock on wood!). We told my family on Sunday and telling DH's family tonight. Makes it seem so much more real! Hope all of you are doing well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Things are going well with us.  I had my anatomy scan last Friday and everything looks great.  We are team green, but at our NT scan, we thought we saw something (meaning a boy), but at this one, the tech told us to turn away while she checked below the belt and then after she said something like, "her arms" or something, so now we really have no clue are for sure team green.  With M we both saw the penis clear as day even after telling the tech we were team green, so I guess we'll see in a few months.

My m/s is pretty much completely gone and besides some major siatica issues, I am feeling amazing.  Last time I never got the 2nd trimester energy back, but this time I have and it's great!

Here's our little peanut:

• Add me to team BLUE!!  We had our a/s on Thursday and everything looks good.  I am very excited that Ben will have a brother.  And I am excited that we will save money on hand-me-downs!  Big Smile

image. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Doing well. I keep getting head colds, which is annoying because I cannot do much for them. Tomorrow I will be 24 weeks, so we have reached viablity (but I don't want to see my little guy until February!)!. Definitely feeling a ton of movement, which is so amazing! DD moved a lot, but this little guy really likes to move it! Next appointment is Thursday. Had a second ultrasound last week and found out the echogenic bowel is all clear!! Yay!
    imageimageimage
  • Just waiting on my Friday morning appointment. Still no symptoms other than exhaustion.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• getting so close!!! I'm 28 1/2 weeks -- feeling okay minus awful lower back pain, especially at night.

Reallllyyyyyy wanting to start/finish the nursery. Have the painter coming this week and hopeful my hubby will put together all the furniture over the next couple of weeks so I can finally see the room together.

My appt was cancelled yesterday thanks to the biatch hurricane Sandy (I live right outside Philadelphia - so lucky we experienced NO damage and never lost power) - so I'm hopeful we'll reschedule for this week. Then starts my every 2 week appts. Holy balls.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Yay, just noticed that my fellow January moms are all having boys too!

I'm in super nesting mode - i'm shopping, cleaning or organizing every chance I get. I'm the kind of pregnant mom who buys stuff like I'm never going to hit the store again - I like to be prepared!

I've got everything I need for baby boy's room, his wardrobe, carseat, and for my recovery and start of  breastfeeding. I had to buy a lot since DD is still using so much of her stuff right now - I needed doubles of a lot  - cribs, changing tables, humidifiers, carseats, fans, etc.

When my MIL asked what she could get us for Xmas I suggested a gift card to DineWise so we can order frozen meals for dinner for when I go back to work after leave. I'm  super pragmatic and determine to be organized and more 'on top of it' this time.

In terms of pregnancy- I passed my glucose and anemia tests; I no longer have any signs of placenta previa, and a 28w US showed that he was 3 lbs, 9 oz, so we are right on track. I'm still within my weight goal too - I think I'm better at all of this the second time around! :)

Happy Halloween everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still here, twiddling my thumbs...everyone thought we'd be having a October baby but no such luck. And this week my contractions seems to have all but screeched to a halt so I'm starting to worry my body doesn't remember what's supposed to be happening sometime soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • I need to be removed from the list :(  Hopefully I will be on the list again soon.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"