Upstate NY Babies

OBGYN Buffalo Area

Any one have any good recomendations on OBGYNs in the Buffalo/Tonawanda area? I have heard some not so good things about my current OBGYN and I want to switch. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: OBGYN Buffalo Area

• Well, my OBGYN is in OP/Lancaster but I LOVE her!  Her name is Catherine Falkner and she's with OBGYN Associates.  (I'm in Tonawanda too)
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• There was a post saying the exact same thing a few days ago... there are answers there. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I love my OBGYN she is out in Lockport but I love her. Her name is Dr Margaret Novotny. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Buffalo Medical Group has Dr. Samadi and Dr. Osman. They have 2 locations- one on Essjay in the north towns. My sister and I both used them and really like them.
  • imageMrsRKJ:
    Well, my OBGYN is in OP/Lancaster but I LOVE her!  Her name is Catherine Falkner and she's with OBGYN Associates.  (I'm in Tonawanda too)

She's mine too, and I love her as well :) 

imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• I go to All Care For Women on Transit Road in East Amherst, and they are excellent.
  • I go to suburban womens healthcare and i see dr trivett, i really like her... and ive now seen a few of the other drs to meet them before labor and they all seem great..
  • I go to Dr. Karen Snell-Garus in East Amherst on Transit Road (Women's Wellness Associates).  She is fantastic.
  • My husband and I are fairly new to Buffalo, and we've had pretty rotten luck with medical care.  We did, however, find an OB/GYN who we trust.  His name is Armando Arroyo.  
    Here's his info:  https://www.ubmd.com/search.asp?fid=1650S2UB8

We've had a couple of losses, and came to Dr. Arroyo to find out what to do next. He was really smart and so genuinely willing to help us.  He ran the recurrent miscarriage panel after two losses (which lots of doctors won't do until 3), and was really open about proactively discussing our options with us.

When we found out I was pregnant this time, he was the first person we called.  

I desperately need a primary care doctor--we split our time between Buffalo and our old city--and all of our medical providers (except Dr. Arroyo) are still there!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagebubble520:
    I go to suburban womens healthcare and i see dr trivett, i really like her... and ive now seen a few of the other drs to meet them before labor and they all seem great..

Love Dr. Trivette. All the docs there are great!

• I agree.  Dr. Trevett is awesome! :)
  • I see Dr Smyers on Delaware Ave in Tonawanda. She and the other doctors in the group are amazing!
  • I see Dr Gavin on Delaware in Kenmore. I had a terrible delivery but she and sisters hospital took the absolute best care of me. No complaints.
  • Dr. Catharine Falkner is my GYN and I am thrilled that I found her. I was having issues with my original GYN which I was going to for over 9 years and they misdiagnosed me. When I met Dr. Falkner she was very helpful and took a stand to help me in any which way possible. And she makes you feel comfortable and you can ask her anything.

BabyFruit Ticker

• ems427 said:
    I see Dr Smyers on Delaware Ave in Tonawanda. She and the other doctors in the group are amazing!

I go here too. I like Dr. Powalski best but everyone at the practice is great.
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I go to Suburban Women's too. They have been wonderful! Dr. Trivett is my doctor there. She has been great, even through some hard times.
  • Audubon Woman's Associates on N. Forest in Williamsville...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"