Attachment Parenting
Options

LO gets fussy when she's set down

My LO gets fussy every time she's set down. This is especially a problem at night when I'm trying to put her to bed. Is she just being fussy or should I ask her pedi about it?
Lilypie - (sIp8)
Lilypie - (GTBb)

Re: LO gets fussy when she's set down

• Options

IMO, she's two months old, and still adjusting to life out of the womb.  Have you tried swaddling her?  Are you just putting her down awake and alert?  As the previous person mentioned, is it when flat or any time you put her down at all?  Is it fussing or wailing?  What does she do if you don't pick her up within 60 seconds?

Can you give us some more information?

IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

it's any time she's not in somebody's arms, and usually it's just fussy, but if I leave her there for more than two or three minutes it goes to this blood curdling scream. She most of the time sleeps in the bed with me but sometimes she'll sleep in the pnp alright. She hasn't slept in it recently though, 

I do swaddle her at night and sometimes she is awake when I set her down but I usually try to wait until she's sleepy.

Lilypie - (sIp8)
    Lilypie - (GTBb)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had the same issue. We figured it was incline problem. He just gets tired of staying in one position. If he is laying on flat surface too much, he gets fussy and likes swing. After a while, swing makes him fussy, he likes to be held up. Swaddling helped him a lot and he slept much better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"