Babies on the Brain
Options

I've never wanted to vomit before

I am first month TTC and the waiting is KILLING me.  I think I ovulated 3 or 4 days ago so even if I was pregnant no symptoms would be showing up yet and it's definitely too early to test... But I SO badly want to know.  I literally sit here wishing I would vomit or show some other big symptom.  Every time I feel anything in any part of my body I wishfully convince myself it could be a sign of early pregnancy...  AH I am going crazy!  How do people deal with the waiting??

Re: I've never wanted to vomit before

• Options

Yeah.....I've been there. I'm actually there right now. I'm CD32/13 or 7DPO (I have two possible O dates this month with it being my first month charting I don't know what one is my actual date). I even have a couple of little symptoms that could possibly signal pregnancy but there could also be other causes for them. XP gosh darn brain...every little twinge of my body makes me hopeful. The best advice for impatiently waiting is to fill your time with work and hobbies. Try to distract yourself.

and one month isn't long at all. I'm not going to flame you for being impatient on your first month, but some of the other women on theBump have been trying for much longer than that. I've been TTC for about 9months but others have been going for a year or longer, so be careful what you post. 

(And yeah....I've totally wanted to vomit, if it meant that I was pregnant.) :P 

Anniversary
  • Options
    I was the same way. I was pretty sure that I ovulated or at least there was a decent chance, so waiting was definitely driving me nuts. I didn't show any other symptom besides hunger until 6 weeks when I started having morning sickness. I got a positive test a day before my missed period.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! Your like this with your first month TTC?! You might want to get a hobby or something. If you think about it ALL the time it makes it worse. We all go through this and "think" we have symptoms. IT is hard trying to wait the 2 weeks to test. But getting this worked up about it now isnt going to help much. GL though
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, you need to chill out.  It can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant.  If you are going crazy at month 1, what are you going to do if it takes you a year?  I recommend throwing yourself into some hobbies.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options

*Out of lurk mode*

Hi, I'm right there with you, in my first month, too, in my first month TTC. Coming off of birth control has been doing wierd things to me, so it's hard to not think about it, but I've been keeping a journal. This way, I can track everything and not worry my DH every time some new wierdness happens. In the meantime, life goes on.

*Lurk mode on*

• Options
    Sometimes no symptoms are a symptom. :) When I got pregnant I felt no different until about 8 or 9 weeks. That being said, I agree with other PP's, you need to find something to occupy your time while you're waiting or you may go bananas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"