Late Term and Child Loss
Options

***PAL Check-In***

Hello Ladies.Welcome to Thursday PAL Check-in! I hope everyone is having a good week. If anyone has any suggestions for questions, please don't be shy!Where are you in your PAL journey? What are some PAL challenges you have faced recently? QOTW: Has your LO(s) learned to do anything new lately? Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***PAL Check-In***

• Options

Hey girls!  I have some questions for you that keep popping into my head at night when I am trying to fall asleep.

Do I need to get the whooping cough vaccine while I am pregnant or after?  I will obviously ask my doctor, but I keep forgetting and was wondering if that was something I needed to get on.

If you have the ergobaby carrier, do you have to buy the infant insert seperately or does it come with one?

I registered for the chicco keyfit cortina travel system.  Do I need to register for a base too?

Do stage 2 carseats need bases?  Should we get one for both cars?

I registered for the Medela freestyle hands free pump.  Does that come with everything I will need or do I need to buy extra of anything?

Sorry for so many random questions and thanks for any insight!!

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Options
    imagecareyalis:

Hey girls!  I have some questions for you that keep popping into my head at night when I am trying to fall asleep.

Do I need to get the whooping cough vaccine while I am pregnant or after?  I will obviously ask my doctor, but I keep forgetting and was wondering if that was something I needed to get on.

If you have the ergobaby carrier, do you have to buy the infant insert seperately or does it come with one?

I registered for the chicco keyfit cortina travel system.  Do I need to register for a base too?

Do stage 2 carseats need bases?  Should we get one for both cars?

I registered for the Medela freestyle hands free pump.  Does that come with everything I will need or do I need to buy extra of anything?

Sorry for so many random questions and thanks for any insight!!

Hello hello!

I totally remember having random questions/thoughts while trying to go to sleep through out my pregnancy. 

I know in Canada, you have to get the whooping cough vaccine after 20wks pregnant. It's best to ask your doctor tho. When I asked about it, I had already got it but hadn't remembered. :/ oops. Darn pregnancy brain!

I don't really have any answers to your other questions but believe that most car seats come with a base. We did end up ordering a second base so we would have one for both vehicles but then hardly ever used it. We could have got by without it.

I hope that helps somewhat! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where are you in your PAL journey? Zachary is 8mo.  What are some PAL challenges you have faced recently? He won't. Stop. Biting me! My bewbs are seriously sore. :( it took us long enough to get nursing figured out to begin with, I would hate to have to stop now. But, wow! Ouch! It's not every time, but often enough. I will not go back to EP'ing. It was way too stressful for me.  QOTW: Has your LO(s) learned to do anything new lately? He says, mum mum mum and dad dad dad, all the time now! And I swear that he says, All done! when he has had enough of something. :)  Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I am soooo excited for Halloween! I tried his monkey costume on him today and he cried! :( poor guy! I hope he is better about it next week. 

• Options

Do I need to get the whooping cough vaccine while I am pregnant or after?  I will obviously ask my doctor, but I keep forgetting and was wondering if that was something I needed to get on.  I got one at 30 weeks, but we both well the whole family really all got pertussis when he was 3 months old, scariest sh!t EVER.  His cough just went fully away about 2 months ago....

If you have the ergobaby carrier, do you have to buy the infant insert seperately or does it come with one? No idea sorry.

I registered for the chicco keyfit cortina travel system.  Do I need to register for a base too?  It will come with one, if you are going to have baby in both cars it is easier and safe r to register for an extra one, we actually had three bases so he could go in my aunts car too since she kept him before I quit work.

Do stage 2 carseats need bases?  Should we get one for both cars? No they don't need bases.  But it is easier to get two if you have two cars, also safer since you don't run the risk of forgetting it and showing up to get baby or accidentally installing it wrong if you are in a hurry.

I registered for the Medela freestyle hands free pump.  Does that come with everything I will need or do I need to buy extra of anything?  It comes with everything.

Don't apologize for questions I am so happy that you are to the point of asking them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Where are you in your PAL journey?  He was 9 months yesterday..sob. 

What are some PAL challenges you have faced recently?  We have been alright as of the last week...Oh he did get ahold of a toilet brush and I was afraid he was going to be poisoned and die...

QOTW: Has your LO(s) learned to do anything new lately?  He is pulling up and tries to turn the TV on and off Grrrr.... He wants to walk and he can't so when he lets go and falls he throws a temper tantrum..

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? This is Gabriel's first ever trick or treat.  Kamryn only got one so I am kind of being nostalgic..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"