June 2011 Moms

rainboots recs please

We got Crocs rainboots for Liv because they're lightweight but she kept saying "done" when we tried them on her. She wanted nothing to do with them. They were stiff and she had trouble walking with them on. They're going back to Zappos.

Please recommend yours. TIA ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: rainboots recs please

• "done"...lol.

I'm going low cost for rainboots i think with a visit to target. We got DS the firefighter rainboots last year and they held up beautifully especially b/c he liked to wear them through the summer. I was thinking of getting whatever the girls version is......like $20.

• imagejc&cat:

"done"...lol.

I'm going low cost for rainboots i think with a visit to target. We got DS the firefighter rainboots last year and they held up beautifully especially b/c he liked to wear them through the summer. I was thinking of getting whatever the girls version is......like $20.

lol it's quite funny, she uses it when she wants out of anything or situation she's in like brushing her teeth, getting strapped in the carseat....getting out of her dad's embrace...these kids get really smart!

Tried Target but her size was gone. Guess I'll go try another store. They seem heavy though. I guess they just get used to them?

• Loading the player...
  • I ordered from this website. The boots are really cute. Run big, but cute!

https://www.hatleystore.com/search.aspx?&Search_Spec=rain boots

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I went to the Target in Issaquah (almost nothing left!!) and 2 different Fred Meyers store before I could find a size that was semi-small enough for my LO. The Fred Meyers store in Redmond had some small sizes left about 2 weeks ago when we went there. DD can walk just fine in the pair we bought for her, but they do fall off her feet when we pick her up and carry her.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • We haven't gotten Lexi any rainboots and not sure if we will this year. I did get Lexi some ugg style boots from target and when I put them on her the first time she kept falling but she went to day care with them and DH did say daycare took them off of her because she was having a hard time, but when she got home she was walking in them like a pro :)

I think she probably just wants to get used to them. 

• imagenic5606:

I ordered from this website. The boots are really cute. Run big, but cute!

https://www.hatleystore.com/search.aspx?&Search_Spec=rain boots

We got these rain boots and coat too. The Dinos Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We got baby boggs and are really happy with them. They are very pliable, flexible, cozy and 100% waterproof. 
    sam & arlo 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"