halloween costume ideas — The Bump
June 2011 Moms

halloween costume ideas

Need warm weather 16 month old lil girl Halloween costume ideas?!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker="httimage

Re: halloween costume ideas

• we're doing batgirl. black onesie, black tutu (cheap from target!). I just need to get to the fabric store today to get cape/logo fabric and some canvas ribbon to make her utility belt

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I got DS's costume at Old Navy. It's a monkey which could also be cute for a girl but they also had a cupcake and a ladybug. Costume is great. It's a fleece two piece that's big enough to put several layers underneath. He'll be plenty warm for the little time we will spend outside.

• Ballerina? I bought a very cute tutu dress at old navy for like 6 and it's so cute! It's good for warm weather and playing in.
  • DD is being a cowgirl. We also considered mermaid or hula girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Liv is going to be Red Riding Hood. I made her red cape and she'll wear a dress and long sleeve shirt under with tights and boots.

ETA: Oops, you said "warm" weather. I'd still have her as Red Riding Hood but not a reversible velveteen cape like I made her. Maybe a cooler fabric like silk, then a short sleeve dress under and sandals.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Alexis is going to be Boo from Monsters Inc :) She was originally going to be either a ladybug or bumble bee but everyone kept telling us she looks like Boo. I couldn't find any costumes online and people selling them on etsy had them for like $100 so I just decided to make it myself. I am just about done with it just need the hood part :) I'm excited She gets to wear it for my works trunk or treat and for Halloween.

We did get her a cute outfit from Babies R Us that is a onesie with a tutu and we got her some black tights, which is what she is wearing for the pumpkin patch tomorrow :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards