June 2011 Moms

halloween costume ideas

Need warm weather 16 month old lil girl Halloween costume ideas?!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker="httimage

Re: halloween costume ideas

• we're doing batgirl. black onesie, black tutu (cheap from target!). I just need to get to the fabric store today to get cape/logo fabric and some canvas ribbon to make her utility belt

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I got DS's costume at Old Navy. It's a monkey which could also be cute for a girl but they also had a cupcake and a ladybug. Costume is great. It's a fleece two piece that's big enough to put several layers underneath. He'll be plenty warm for the little time we will spend outside.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ballerina? I bought a very cute tutu dress at old navy for like 6 and it's so cute! It's good for warm weather and playing in.
  • DD is being a cowgirl. We also considered mermaid or hula girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Liv is going to be Red Riding Hood. I made her red cape and she'll wear a dress and long sleeve shirt under with tights and boots.

ETA: Oops, you said "warm" weather. I'd still have her as Red Riding Hood but not a reversible velveteen cape like I made her. Maybe a cooler fabric like silk, then a short sleeve dress under and sandals.

• Alexis is going to be Boo from Monsters Inc :) She was originally going to be either a ladybug or bumble bee but everyone kept telling us she looks like Boo. I couldn't find any costumes online and people selling them on etsy had them for like $100 so I just decided to make it myself. I am just about done with it just need the hood part :) I'm excited She gets to wear it for my works trunk or treat and for Halloween.

We did get her a cute outfit from Babies R Us that is a onesie with a tutu and we got her some black tights, which is what she is wearing for the pumpkin patch tomorrow :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"