Late Term and Child Loss
Options

***Thursday GTKY***

What is your favourite Halloween movie?

Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you?

How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween?

What is your favourite candy? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***Thursday GTKY***

• Options

What is your favourite Halloween movie? Oh gosh...um...probably Corpse Bride. Or Nightmare Before Christmas...does that count?

Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you? Anything remotely scary will scare the sh!t out of me. I HATE scary movies; I always watch all the kiddie Halloween movies.

How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween? Meh. Not really. I live in a massive apartment community and live on the second floor of my particular unit, so I don't get a lot of people. My apartment complex is also full of single professionals and college students, so not a lot of kids around.

What is your favourite candy? Snickers. Nom nom.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What is your favourite Halloween movie? Don't have one. See second question.

Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you? Pretty much all of them. I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies. I can't even watch or listen to the previews this time of year.

How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween? Maybe 100. We usually sit out on the end of our driveway as the hordes of kids come by. 

What is your favourite candy? Anything with chocolate.

Our little boy, born sleeping at 37 weeks. Always loved, always remembered. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Our sunshine on a cloudy day. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What is your favourite Halloween movie? Nope, not a big Halloween fan

Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you?  IT.  That movie scared the crap out of me!

No idea, this is our first Halloween in the new house, and we won't find out how many this year because we won't be home.  Normally we go to my in-laws and trick-or-treat with their kids anyway.

Runts.  My mom bought me an 8lb bag from Sam's Club once.  I was in heaven

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

What is your favourite Halloween movie? I really like Hocus Pocus ha

Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you? All of them..I hate scary movies!

How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween? None!:( We live on a long, winding road..the kids that live on my street usually go to the cul-de-sacs that are off of my road.

What is your favourite candy? Kit-kats

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Options
     What is your favourite Halloween movie?  I like to watch "Halloween" every year.  Last year I got into the "Paranormal Activity" movies.  Still waiting to see the 4th one. Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you? Yes, all of them.  Especially if I'm home alone at night. How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween?  In our city it seems like most neighborhoods have "Halloween events" the weekend before or after Halloween, so we don't get too many trick or treaters on Halloween.  This year I wont be giving out candy though.  What is your favourite candy? I love Snickers, but I'll take anything chocolate!

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Options

What is your favourite Halloween movie? I agree with lolee, Hocus Pocus! I think I can quote every word. I used to rewind the part where the witches sing "I put a spell on you" an watch it over and over again!

Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you? Everything else! I don't enjoy being scared. I cry...

How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween? Not many, less than 20. Lots of kids in the neighborhood go to a large festival at a nearby park put on by all the area churches. It makes me a little sad, because when I was little in the same neighborhood, the sidewalks were so crowded we took over the streets! We would get hundreds of trick-or-treaters.

What is your favourite candy? Used to be skittles. Now it's snickers because I tell myself it's more healthy because of the protein Stick out tongue. Also, I didn't used to like dark chocolate until I got pregnant with Patricia. Now I love it and find some milk chocolate to be too sweet!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    What is your favourite Halloween movie? The Nightmare Before Christmas... does that count?  I'm a big 'fraidy cat.

Are there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you? haha... all of them!!

How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween? we just moved to a new city, so I'm not sure. In our old one, very few maybe because we lived in an apt.One year, I had to chase down a little boy and his mom one year to get them to visit us and so we could give them candy (I think I gave them most of it!). haha!

What is your favourite candy? heath bar

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options

I really do not like Halloween slasher movies so I'm going to go with Bram Stoker's Dracula - not sure if that counts. 

One of the Exorcist movies - specifically the scene where the old lady crawls across the ceiling. Can't watch and not something I like to think about.  

Not sure! First Halloween at our new house. I bought a lot of candy. 

For Halloween, my favorite candy is candy corn. Totally addictive.  

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

i don't know if this counts, but all the Harry Potter movies. They show them on ABC Family during Halloween so I consider them Halloween movies. 

No. I do love a great scary movie though. 

Don't really know. I take DD trick-or-treating, so I leave the candy on the front stoop for kids to take what they want! 

Twizzlers and Reece's peanut butter cups 

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    What is your favourite Halloween movie? CasperAre there any Halloween movies that scares the sh!t out of you? Hocus Pocus and Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I know they are suppose to be kids movies but they are soooo creepy! I have been terrified of them since I was a kid. A few years ago I went to visit my SIL and she has Hocus Pocus on. I ended up leaving having to leave the room! Soooo scary! I shudder just thinking about it. How many Trick-or-Treaters do you usually have come to your door on Halloween? We usually get over 100 kids come to the door.What is your favourite candy? Reese's Pieces! Drool....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"