Late Term and Child Loss
Options

**Weddedwife** (rainbow pg mentioned)

I just feel the need to tell you how giddy I get everytime I look at your ticker.  I was so angry and terrified for you when you had your big scare on your milestone day, and it brings me so much joy to see how far you have come.  Yay for a big ol' watermelon baby who is staying in your stomach to grow!  That is all...just being sappy :)

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15

Re: **Weddedwife** (rainbow pg mentioned)

• Options

I second this! Every time I see it I'm like

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    My sentiments exactly Jill :

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the same thought! 
    BFP #1 9/21/11. EDD 6/4/12.  Twins discovered at 8 weeks. Twin B lost at 14 weeks due to megacystis.  Alice Joe born and lost 1/5/12 at 18.5 weeks due to pre-term labor.

BFP #2 7/11/12.  EDD 3/23/13.  Ada Alice born 3/20/13.

• Options
    LOL I go over to PgAL just to stalk her ticker b/c it makes me happy : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Aw, you guys are awesome!!! Crying

It is so crazy to me that I have gotten this far, almost unreal! Things were looking so grim for a while there. For weeks after N died I would wake up every morning and wonder how our lives had taken that turn, how did we end up there. And now I am doing this same thing, still, but thinking how did we dodge that bullet this time, is this really real? Of course now I am worried about all the other million things that we all know could still go wrong, but...maybe I will actually get a baby at the end of this pg??? Wow.

Thanks so much ladies, I feel so loved! Broken Heart

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    P.S. Took me a couple days to see this...I haven't been on the Loss board as much. I can't read intros lately; the late late losses are just too terrifying to me right now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I thought the same thing the other day and agree completely!!! (I am responding to the original post....I forgot to quote)

Carey, I feel the same about yours :) 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"