International Bumpies
Options

Can I lurk here?

Full disclosure, I'm not even close to being an international bumpie, but I want to be.  :-(  

I'm from the southern US and DH and I have one son who is almost two.  My homeboard is Dec 2010 but things get really quiet over there sometimes.  We traveled extensively before DS and desperately would love to give him the opportunity to spend some of his childhood abroad, but we just haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Anyway, you guys seem really cool, and you make me very nostalgic for all of the places we love, so I hope you don't mind if Iurk.  I just always thought it was weird to have people on TB who "knew" me but I didn't know anything about them.

:: shrinks back into lurkdom :: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can I lurk here?

• Options
    Well, we can't stop you from lurking, but don't feel like you can't contribute just because you're pre-international. ;) If you have questions about going abroad, someone here can probably give some insight. Maybe not me since I went the "marry a foreigner" route, but not everyone here did! And hi!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    US government jobs are a great way to live abroad. They pay for almost everything. They pay for the move, your housing and utilities and a cost of living per diem.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!  LOL, at "pre-international" too.  It's perfect, I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Of course you can hang out here :-) 

TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"