Late Term and Child Loss

***TTCAL Check-In***

Hello Ladies, Welcome to Thursday TTCAL Check-in! I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?QOTW: How long did you wait before you felt you were "ready" to TTC?Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***TTCAL Check-In***

• We are coming up on a year since we lost Andrew and we started TTC relatively quickly so probably 10 months of trying. That also answers how quick we started again. LOL

No appts coming up because I was really hoping it would work for us the "normal way" since it did the first two times.

I have a new tattoo on my mind. I feel like if this cycle is unsuccessful then I should just go get it done, but I am petrified about getting an infection and stalling the TTC process even further.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Kinda "tried" last month, no luck. We're gonna try "better" in a couple of weeks as soon as my stupid af decides to visit. 
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?Nope, I very rarely go to the doc. only when I'm pg.
    QOTW: How long did you wait before you felt you were "ready" to TTC?I was ready a long time ago but had to wait b/c insurance reasons and I didn't want to go through all my milestones with a pg the same weeks along as them. 
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?My aunt just announced she was in "creation mode" and I am very happy for her (she lost her baby a couple of months before me last yr) but at the same time I cried, I really want to have a baby to look forward to. I feel idk, left behind. A lot of mama's that had a loss around my time or after me is pg now or had a baby. I just feel sad.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Just starting our first cycle.  I am insulating my DH from this a bit (he knows we are trying but is much more laid back about the process).  I am charting because I want to try and verify that I am ovulating again.  Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?No scheduled appointments but our doc did tell us to let her know at 6 months if we are not pregnant.  QOTW: How long did you wait before you felt you were "ready" to TTC?Other than the mandatory after delivery wait. I am 40 so we really can't wait.  Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?I am wondering how TTC will change the dynamic of our relationship.  When we were dating, DH was skeptical that I really could not get pregnant (in hind-sight he was correct). This will be the first time in our relationship that we have actively tried.  

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

•  Hello Ladies, Welcome to Thursday TTCAL Check-in! I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  We are on a little break right now.  We did our first cycle (IUI/Injects) since our loss in June this past month and it was not successful.  I was not prepared enough for the impact the failure would have on me so I have been a bit of an emotional mess especially knowing I will not be pg again before what should have been our due date in a few weeks.Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  We are moving in a week and I have a consult with a new RE on 11/7.  Since I am 40, we know that time is not on our side so I wanted to get going as soon as possible.QOTW: How long did you wait before you felt you were "ready" to TTC?   We waited three months before starting our first cycle back.  I was probably ready after two but we decided to wait another month based on the recommendation from my RE.Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Our failed cycle has been weighing heavily on me - especially yesterday with the news that one of my very good friends got her BFP.  We both found out about our losses on the same day.  I am very happy for her but sad for myself, if that makes sense.   And our upcoming due date (11/13) is on my mind a lot.  I am very anxious about this.   I am  however looking forward to our upcoming move.  Lots to do though.  Wishing everyone the best in their TTC journeys!  
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey?Starting next week!  I still can't believe I'm saying that!  So excited and so scared at the same time.
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?Nope, just my annual on the 15th.
    QOTW: How long did you wait before you felt you were "ready" to TTC?A few days after everything happened with Corbin, DH and I both said we wanted to wait a year.  We didn't want another child to be a replacement and we also wanted time to grieve.  There were times in the past year where I thought I was ready then but I'm glad we waited until now
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Vacation and TTCAL.  We never "tried" before.  It still amazes me that I can sit here and say I'm "excited about the opportunity of getting/being pregnant".  

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I guess I should get in on this check in as well!

imagekarebear57:

Kinda "tried" last month, no luck. We're gonna try "better" in a couple of weeks as soon as my stupid af decides to visit. 

My aunt just announced she was in "creation mode" and I am very happy for her (she lost her baby a couple of months before me last yr) but at the same time I cried, I really want to have a baby to look forward to. I feel idk, left behind. A lot of mama's that had a loss around my time or after me is pg now or had a baby. I just feel sad.

I'm right there with you karebear!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  Just started last cycle, and "kind of" trying this cycle, but we could definitely be taking things more seriously.  For the most part we are just seeing what happens.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  No.  Got the "all clear" a little while ago, but we are just taking things slow.

QOTW: How long did you wait before you felt you were "ready" to TTC?  Just about 6 months.  I just felt somewhat "normal" again, and kinda knew I was ready.  

I know I shouldn't compare where I am with anyone else, but I do constantly look at other peoples tickers to see when their loss was, if they are pregnant again, how far along they are.  I just want to be where they are.   

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I have a spa gift card that is going to expire in December, so I have been trying to figure out what kind of "treatments" to get, facial... massage...brazilian...oh the decisions lol  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"