June 2011 Moms
Options

she has words!

But apparently used them all up during the day at daycare!

One of her teachers was telling me this morning how impressed they are with Stella...I thought that they were referring to her baby sign language, now that we have figured out and learned what signs she knows.  Nope.  She apparently uses actualy words at daycare now.  At home...I get puppy, buhbye, spongebob (seriously) and that's pretty much it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: she has words!

• Options

LOL!  Hey, at least she uses them at daycare.  DD doesn't use any words at all.  She says mama and I finally got a new one yesterday...duck.  That's it!

What I really wanted to say is that I LOVE your siggy pic of the two of you.  Beautiful!!

BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekayjay10:

LOL!  Hey, at least she uses them at daycare.  DD doesn't use any words at all.  She says mama and I finally got a new one yesterday...duck.  That's it!

What I really wanted to say is that I LOVE your siggy pic of the two of you.  Beautiful!!

Aww...thank you!  She is quite the photogenic child!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

She will speak for you soon!

Avery likes to call her daddy by his real name. I will call it out and then she says it. It's so cute. DH hates it. Smile

~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imagebutterfly62682:

She will speak for you soon!

Avery likes to call her daddy by his real name. I will call it out and then she says it. It's so cute. DH hates it. Smile

DD did this to me the other day. I have a 8yoa SS and he calls me by my name and when DD did it I will admit it kinda hurt. I know she doesn't know the difference but hope she doesn't make a habit out of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"