Pre-School and Daycare

Gift ideas for 4.5 girl for Christmas

What are you getting your LOs. People are asking for suggestions and I don't have that many ideas. I always ask for books (which she loves) but for some reason people are not that into getting books. I also have a 2.5 girl so I need ideas for her as well although she has a lot of stuff that was her sister's. TIA

Re: Gift ideas for 4.5 girl for Christmas

• My DD was 4.5 last year. Her big gifts last year were an American Girl doll and a new bike. The bike was a major hit and she does like the doll. Also fairies, Legos and a Playmobil set.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DD is almost 4. I'm getting a dress up box filled with dress up clothes and puppets. I also want to get her the fur real puppy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Some of DD1s favorite things right now are her dress up stuff, the dolls and furniture that go with her Loving Family dollhouse and some of her activity books (mazes, etc).  She is really into Rapunzel (since last Christmas actually) and we are going to Disney World in March so she's getting a bunch of Rapunzel things.  She's asking for and getting a few Zhu Zhu pet things.  She also LOVES wearing dresses and 'fancy' shoes so she might be getting some of that stuff too.  I really don't have any ideas for bigger stuff.  My mom is getting her a suitcase and a camera.  My dad will probably be the only person that actually asks for suggestions and I'm telling him Stompeez (she wants them, I refuse to buy them) and maybe a sleeping bag. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DD loved her shopping cart and play food box( mac & cheese, cereal, etc).  She could play store for HOURS!  This year I am going to buy her a nice cash register to go with it.  She has one already but I picked it up at a thrift store and it works when it wants to and does hold all "her money".

• imageshellybird101:

DD loved her shopping cart and play food box( mac & cheese, cereal, etc).  She could play store for HOURS!  This year I am going to buy her a nice cash register to go with it.  She has one already but I picked it up at a thrift store and it works when it wants to and does hold all "her money".

My DD also loves playing with a cash register and pretend food.  We play grocery store over and over.  This year we are getting her a giant stuffed lion and a sleeping bag.  

• DD just turned 4. She got a bike for her birthday and loves it. She has asked for a Leap Pad, books, new board games, Barbies, more dress up stuff, and a fur real puppy.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • M got her new 16" bike for her 4th bday (about a year overdue, considering her height) and loves it.  Right now she's totally into her American Girl doll and anything Jake & The Neverland Pirates.  So she'll get some 18" doll items, something Jake related, and some books.  She's also obessed with Doc McStuffins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"