Boston Babies

Need a new Boston OBGYN

I had my daughter almost 6 months ago at Winchester Hospital and I wasn't very impressed with the hospital.  That being said, I am looking for a new OBGYN affiliated with a Boston hospital.  I am leaning towards MGH, since I live in North Andover.  Does anyone have any recommendations on ONGYNs and hospitals?  I would love a private post delivery room since I had a c-section with my daughter and probably will with my next child.  

Re: Need a new Boston OBGYN

• My dd's are 14 most and 30  mos both were born at Mt. Auburn and I highly recommend Dr, Hardiman. I honestly can say I had a wonderful experience with both births--2 totally different births-one had several complications. Good luck.

• I go to Dr Brenda Baker in Brookline. I'll be delivering at Beth Israel. She is really fantastic (both formerly as my GYN and now my OB). I highly recommend her if Brookline/BI works for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to Jackie Croopnick in Brookline and delivered at Beth Israel.  Same practice as PP stated with Brenda Baker.  I really loved the office and all the staff.  I had a high risk pregnancy (fibroid issue) and they treated me with the best care.  Delivering at BI was a great experience as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageLnickers:
    My dd's are 14 most and 30nbsp; mos both were born at Mt. Auburn and I highly recommend Dr, Hardiman. I honestly can say I had a wonderful experience with both births2 totally different birthsone had several complications. Good luck.

I second Dr H and Mt Auburn. If you decide to try to VBAC, mt auburn is the place to do it. Their midwives are also wonderful!
    nbsp;
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Mount Auburn in Cambrudge and am very impressed with all the docs and midwifes I have met.. its my first though so I do not know anything bout delivery yet but the tour was great!
  • I have a 4 month old and had the BEST experience with Newton-Wellesley hospital for delivery and my OB/GYN is rockstar, Dr Virginia Simmons. I had my first at 44 years old and she helped me have her natural (with epidural) when my old OB wanted to rush to C Section just because of my age as a matter of course. 
  • I am only 14 weeks, but so far I love my doctor at MGH. Her name is Julie Jolin and I received great recommendations from other people that had her as their OBGYN. So far, she's great so I highly recommend! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"