Pre-School and Daycare

Growth spurt symptoms?

DS has been extra crabby lately, and he is not only staying up late playing but waking in the middle of the night and/or sometimes early in the morning to play. His appetite has tripled in the past couple days, so I'm pretty sure he is going through a growth spurt, but is it likely the crabbiness and the wakefulness are a part of that as well? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Growth spurt symptoms?

• We just went through this exact thing. I think she did grow. She was crabby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebearkatjen:
    DS has been extra crabby lately, and he is not only staying up late playing but waking in the middle of the night and/or sometimes early in the morning to play. His appetite has tripled in the past couple days, so I'm pretty sure he is going through a growth spurt, but is it likely the crabbiness and the wakefulness are a part of that as well? 

DS had a HUGE growth spurt at your DS's age.  It lasted a long time too.  We went on vacation and he grew out of all of his clothes while we were gone (a week).  So, when we got back, I bought new things in the next size up.  Two weeks later, and everything was too small again.

Yes, he was definitely crabby and not sleeping well.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"