Military Families
Options

Bake sale

My Dh's command is having a bake sale Monday. I am no good at Baking, but can cook really well. ANy good recipes that will just dazzle them and are easy? I guess they said the item has to be ready to sell, so I will have to package them up as well. Thanks everyone.

Re: Bake sale

• Options

Rice Krispie treats - no baking required.

You could even put Autumn/Halloween sprinkles or chocolate chips or something to make them more creative.

• Options
    imagepj_ladybug:

Rice Krispie treats - no baking required.

You could even put Autumn/Halloween sprinkles or chocolate chips or something to make them more creative.

I hate to say it, but I would agree! The first things that go at bake sales are rice krispie treats. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Another easy one to make is no bake oreo balls.  They are a hit with DH's unit.  I also had them at a bake sale and they were sold out fast. I'm not a great cook at all, so if I can do it...pretty much anyone can.

-1 package of oreos crushed (you're going to roll them into balls, so smooth is better than big chunks)

-1 8oz package of cream cheese. Soft so it can mix easily

Mix crushed oreos and cream cheese.

Roll into balls (Walnut sized)  and place on wax paper.  Put in fridge for 1 hour.

I dip the top in white chocolate and then drizzle milk chocolate on the top.  Keep them in the fridge.  For the bake sales, I buy little plastic bags/ribbon and put 1 in each bag. 

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"