Washington Babies

Hello/Intro

Hello, I just came across this board today and really looking forward to reading, learning and participating on this board. We are first time parents. I am due in March and we live in Mill Creek/Bothell area. I am very excited that I found this board, not sure why it took this long for me to search for a local board. I have been reading the March board mostly...

We don't really have any friends/family who live close to us with kids so I look forward to getting to know some of you ladies..

Re: Hello/Intro

• Welcome! I'm a first timer too, due April 6th! We live out in Puyallup but it will be fun to hear stories about local babes!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • hi and welcome! we live nearby and also don't have any family close by. I'm due at the end of Dec. with our first kid, a boy.
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both!:)

Huskies- my in-laws live in Puyallup too so couple of times a month I am over there.

Gaskester8- congratulations!! We'll find out next monday if we are having a boy or girl. we can barely wait..

• We moved here from GA 2 months ago and live in Kirkland.  We are due with #2, a girl, in early February.

This board seems to be a little slow sometimes but everyone seems very nice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello, everyone! My husband and I live in Kirkland; although, I'm originally from Texas, so no family close by. Well, I have in-laws, and they're great, but... you get the idea. Glad to have a place to chat and swap stories! 

• Hello!

My husband and I live in Kirkland also.  We're due end of June.  Nice to know there's other people on here locally :)

• Good morning! Congratulations Everyone for your new gift arriving! My first was born this last September, sweet baby girl : but I remember like it was yesterday. I miss being pregnant, all but the first trimester was an amazing experience. I'm glad you moms found this for connecting with other moms, its never too late! We border the Lynnwood/Edmonds/Mukilteo area and are minutes from Mill Creek/Bothell! Love Kirkland, any sunny day we're down there enjoying strolls by the waterfront with a cup of coffee! Hope to find and be a great chats and support here. Take care!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"