Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY: Thankful Thursday!

2»

Re: GTKY: Thankful Thursday!

• Options
    I am thankful for my wonderful DH. I really couldn't ask for anything more in a partner. I am thankful for my family, friends, my job, my puppy.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my sense of humor, as well as my kid's ability to ALWAYS make me laugh.

I am thankful he has been more cuddley lately.  I'm thankful my hubby has been more cuddley lately. Wink  Okay, that is a lie.  I am the uncuddley one.  Perhaps I am thankful I have been more cuddley lately.

Of course all the obvious-- family, friends, health, job, financial stability, etc.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    image2Dash:

(I'm new - introduced myself yesterday in TFAS)

I am so thankful for my family and everyday I have with them.  I'm Canadian so it's thanksgiving this weekend for us and I'm looking forward to celebrating with everyone.

Me too (TFAS and Canadian)

Happy Thanksgiving! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my friends, family, DH and DS, my health, job, caramel lattes, and especially for the Oakland A's winning the AL West!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my health, my two warm and super cuddly furbabies, the fact that DH and I have good jobs even in this shaky economy and most of all my amazing husband - I could not imagine my life without him.  I love him so much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Options

Great question!

I am so thankful for my awesome husband.  He really does put up with a lot from me!  I am thankful for my job, my home, my cute doggy, my friends, and my family.  And books!

And I am thankful for those (friends, family, and internet peeps) who are providing me with a wealth of knowledge about TTGP!

• Options

I am thankful to have such a great husband who is very supportive and understanding. He believes in me even when I'm doubting myself. I'm thankful for friends and family who love me no matter what. I'm thankful for the blessings in my life that are so numerous I don't even know where to begin. Most of all, I am thankful for a God who loves me despite my past, present, and future mistakes.

I feel so cheesy, but it is nice to think of the things I'm thankful for.

Baby Boy Due December 29th!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I am thankful every second of everyday that E is with us! (My AMAZING DD) I know I say this anytime there is a post about it - But honestly, we were told she would never move and would never see her first Birthday. She is 5. I was such a selfish person before her. I took everything for granted. I have never seen first steps or heard first words, but the smiles and giggles are beyond amazing. I have never been called "Mom" or heard her say "I Love You" - But she is here, she is alive and she is my hero. I am thankful for her. For all that she is and all of the hope she has given me.

ETA I'm a sappy dork, sorry. On a lighter note --- I am thankful for the glass of wine H just poured me ;)

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• Options
    I'm thankful for my familly, and friends.
  • Options

Great idea for a thread!

I am thankful for so much-- my wonderful DH, my amazing family, my adorable/loving pets, my house, my good health, having a job that I love.... I could go on for quite a while!

My Chart Me: 29  H: 29

DS born August 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"