May 2012 Moms
Options

30 Day Challenge - Day 30 The Wrap Up

So I haven't been posting this week because I had a wicked cold. How did everyone do?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 30 Day Challenge - Day 30 The Wrap Up

• Options
    I failed, but that's ok.  Will try again another time.  Just overwhelmingly busy with full time school plus work and babies.  Thanks for doing this though, congrats to all you ladies that did it!
  • Options
    I did okay.  I definitely improved the cleanliness of my house overall, but I didn't even come close to my original goals.  I'm glad I started, though, because now it's a work in progress and I do feel like I'm getting somewhere.  Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I failed miserably.  It was too busy of a month to even try to do it.  I am going to start tomorrow though and keep my same goal of at least 30 minutes of cleaning something a day.  I will be home more this month so it should be better to keep on target. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    I did okay. I would say I probably did 75% - 80% of the month. The weekends were tough. We always had so much going on. It definitely got me on the right track. Maybe this month I will do a combination of cleaning and or working out. each day.
  • Options
    I did 22 out of 30 days for my yoga challenge. Getting a wicked cold knocked me out of commission for the last few days of the month. I would  love to hear if anyone set another challenge for October.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"